Suzanne Lawson specializes in strategic fundraising coaching, marketing & communications planning and implementation, strategic organizational plan facilitation and development, and volunteer engagement strategies for nonprofit organizations. I provide comprehensive nonprofit consulting services, as well as complete contracted project work.
Recent projects include:
- Launching a newly created nonprofit brand, including logo development, branding guidelines, marketing/communications plan and implementation, website and social media launches, and more.
- Designing and implementing a nonprofit organization’s new development program, including donor database evaluation and implementation, creating a development plan, designing special event sponsorship structures, and more.
- Providing support for special events and conferences, including venue selection, vendor negotiations, program design, marketing support, and more.
- Leading staff training and board strategic planning sessions.
- Creating engaging social media video content to drive traffic to Facebook and promote an annual fundraising event.
Suzanne Lawson, Vice President of Constellation Consulting LLC, has a proven success record in working with nonprofit, corporate and small business organizations, and has earned regional and national recognition for her efforts.
Suzanne is a Certified Fund Raising Executive, and is a Fellow of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. She has a Bachelors Degree in Journalism, Public Relations from Arkansas State University, and an MBA, Marketing Concentration from the University of New Mexico’s Anderson School.
Suzanne has been recognized for Outstanding Achievement in Fundraising by the American Heart Association, as a New Mexico Business Weekly (now Albuquerque Business First) Forty Under 40, and as a YWCA Woman on the Move. She has served on multiple boards and in leadership roles around the community. Suzanne is a past chair for National Philanthropy Day, and currently serves on the Board for the Association of Fundraising Professionals – New Mexico Chapter as Chair of Professional Development.
Contact Suzanne Lawson to discuss how she can help you increase fundraising and build capacity.